viernes, mayo 26, 2006

Hair and other catastrophies

In the land of beautiful hairzz, I goes and gets the worse hairdo since 1984!!! That perm back then was hard to grow out but tonight after my ill-fated disaster, after losing the hair that reached below my sholderblades, I decided to take those damn scissors in my own undependable hands and go for it. Cos I decided no matter how bad I do it, I´ll be going short again. And now that i think of it, everyone with good hair I´ve asked had cut it themselves! I better go and sweep up the mess in the bathroom now, before my hosts start asking embarrassing questions.
No photos, thanks , I´m way too vain.

And today, while i was rushing around town looking for an Austrian airlines agency to postpone my ticket (which expires mid June anyway), i found out that not only is there no office in Argentina, cos of course my flight is from Brazil, but it was scheduled on May 12, in which case i missed it. Well, i was set on staying, but i was trying to keep my options open til the very end, the indicisive nerd that i am.. I guess the decision´s made now.

4 comentarios:

Mrs Robot dijo...

Ha ha ha ha!!! Oh, c'mon, what use is that camera if you're not going to use it?

Anónimo dijo...

Oh wife, how you do love drama!!!! So are you buying a condo with a spare bedroom in BA so we can come and visit?????

Anónimo dijo...

ps...I'm anonymous because I can't figure out how to log in any other way!!! I'm stuck in the 20th century!!!

Anónimo dijo...

hey, good weather in BA, we want to see you with your new haircut, a single photo. pliss ja
eddie