I was rudely awakened on my bus ride by an anouncement that told passangers that we were going to be given a crummy breakfast, and they were gong to give me a watered down instant coffee that i would almost finish until i saw a little ant floating inside. "There´s an ant in my coffee" i complained. Hmm, "would you like another one Miss?". Let´s just say that was 3 days ago and i´m still ok. But the rest of my trip till i reached Lima looked weird from my window, misty and foggy i couldn´t see a thing, and this went on for 3-4 hours.
Lima is meant to be my chill out time, didn´t want to see anything or do anything, just make a few plans. Been in a hostel for 2 days already and meant a friendly colombian couple, like all the colombians i know are. I learnt more about colombia and I´ve been thrilled to bits about gong there now. DREAM COME TRUE! (Bolivia can wait). Got people in coffee country, Bogota, Medillin and lots of advice for when i reach the caribbean. I´ll make a stop over in Ecuador and maybe visit a new made friend in Venezuela.
Geez, i later found out that it wasn`t a military march but a bunch of police cadets... still, they were kick arse dancers.
lunes, enero 08, 2007
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)

1 comentario:
Does this mean that you are going to Columbia!!! I am so jealous!! i have loads of students from there. Try not to stay!!! Remember if you do and marry a Columbian and have Columbian babies your Dad will come there and live WITH you instead of just down the street!!!
Publicar un comentario