lunes, abril 10, 2006

Fashion...

fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
fashion
shopping
fashion
fashion
shopping
fashion

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Chris...I'm Gustavo from Chile. So, you are in BA now. Good choice. BA is a nice city to live and find romance!!!
I have a friend who lives there. You could contact him for help and friendship, because he is very nice guy, with lots of friends. He is chilean and studies at UBA and shares a flat with a bolivian guy. I spoke with him about you and he told me that you can call or visit him in any time. This is the information:
Name: Alejandro
e-mail: alejandroherreraburton@hotmail.com
Phone: 43043688
Address: Av. Entre Rios 1241, piso 8, Flat 55 (subway Line E, Entre Rios station)

Good Luck
Kisses

Chris dijo...

Thanks Gustavo, so much. First time i met Alejandro he took me out to a party and i met the united nations of the south (as opposed to west): Colombians, Bolivians, Peruvians, Brazilians, Mexicans, and of course Chileans!
I´ll definitely be keeping in touch.
besos

Anónimo dijo...
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.